How Much Do You Have to Hate Someone Not to Proselytize?

Francis Schaeffer on the Origins of Relativism in the Church

One of My Favorite Songs

An Inspiring Song

Labels

Friday, July 10, 2009

A Seven-Minute Introduction to Conservatism

I was stumbling 'round YouTube and came across Rush interviewing Mark Levin about his latest book, Liberty and Tyranny.

To my delight, it proves to be about as good an introduction to conservatism as one could get in seven minutes. I'd recommend it to anyone. That is not to say that it's perfect, but for seven minutes? It's very good.

I did hear Mr. Levin utter a mild vulgarity in the middle of it. If that bothers you, consider yourself warned.

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent audio clip--as you say, a great seven minute explanation of conservatism. I woudl only add that at around 5:20, he also explains the other view, statism, rather well in just a few sentences.

    :-)

    Russ

    ReplyDelete