How Much Do You Have to Hate Someone Not to Proselytize?

Francis Schaeffer on the Origins of Relativism in the Church

One of My Favorite Songs

An Inspiring Song

Labels

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Loved This Quote

This was from Doug Giles (Yes, father of the now-famous Hannah Giles, co-exposer of ACORN's willingness to assist with illegal immigration and child prostitution):
. . . if confessing I’m a sinner, believing orthodox Christian doctrine, saluting our flag and that for which it stands, loving the Constitution, hating terrorists, being fond of guns, hunting, country and rock music while adoring freedom makes me a crazy ultra-conservative Christian lunatic then I guess I am one of those.
I really like that. Except for the part about hating terrorists. I mean, I'm not a hater. I don't hate terrorists. I just want to see them shot dead. It's nothing personal, I mean, I'm a sinner, too, but there are times when you have to just put someone down because they're, well, running around killing innocent people, you know?

1 comment: