How Much Do You Have to Hate Someone Not to Proselytize?

Francis Schaeffer on the Origins of Relativism in the Church

One of My Favorite Songs

An Inspiring Song

Labels

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Hate "Democracy"

I hate it when I see people refer to our nation as a "democracy," or to our political system as "democracy."

It is no such thing. We live in a Republic, which is considerably different.

Go on, recite the Pledge of Allegiance...
...and to the republic for which it stands...
I hate democracy. It is nothing more than mob rule, two wolves and a sheep deciding what to have for dinner. We don't live in one, this country was never meant to be one. The Founding Fathers explicitly repudiated democracy, and for darn good reason.

For pity's sake, let's get our terms straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment